• Content count

• Last visited

About Abbey Road

• Rank
    Day Tripper
  • Birthday 01/21/1972

Contact Methods

• Website URL
  2. My name is Julie. I am a 33 year old married mother of two. I am a rape survivor. I was raped by a neighbor boy who was two years older than me when I was 12 years old. I never reported. He did it to others and that is always something I live with. I didn't tell anyone untill about 3-4 years ago. The first person I told was a rape crisis volunteer. Then I told my husband. The funny thing is my husband has known me since we were nine and the first thing he said was "that explains alot". He knew me before and after and noticed the changes in my personality but never questioned anything. Right now after being a stay at home mom for 9 years I am trying to go back to work in my feild as a dental assistant. I have a very good prospect right now but they won't know for sure till next week and the waiting is KILLING ME! I feel like I'm going to jinx myself just by telling you all. Man I want that job so bad! I am also dealing with the recent death of my mother. It has been very hard here without her. She died the day before Thanksgiving and I'm already dreading November. She herself was a CSA survivor. One thing I will warn you about. I am very outspoken and have a tendency to come on a little fierce. If you don't want an honest opinion don't ask me for one because I'm not in the habit of telling people what I think they want to hear. I'm not here to ruin your safe place I need a safe place too. However I joke alot and can be rather sarcastic. Sometimes people don't think I take things seriously because of that. So that's me in a nutshell (help I'm in a nutshell!). Oh yeah, yes I am a Beatle fan! Much love, Julie