~FOUND~

• Content count

• Last visited

1 Follower

About ~FOUND~

• Rank
    Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!
  • Birthday 05/01/1977

Profile Information

• Interests
    Music, learning sign language, swimming, art, reading, Bible studies. Spending time with my kids. Tae bo, indoor walking. Puzzles, coloring, word search books. Movies if I cn stay awake long enough. Texting. Talking on skype.

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://Bunny/Blank
  • Yahoo
    sacrifice4him3777@yahoo.com

Recent Profile Visitors

509 profile views
  1. Replying to topics using a phone....how do you get to the last few responses without flipping thru each page?
  2. I just think what is the point in keeping their accounts when they have been banned. I would feel MUCH safer knowing that there aren't any. I have done a lot of healing and this triggered me. Just think of the ones that are new to their journey, how fragile they are. I would want someone to speak up for me if I need it. At any rate, I appreciate the ones who cared enough to respond. Found
  3. Thank you.
  4. Thanks.
  5. Hugs to you too. I just felt creeped out.
  6. Just a question on people who are banned. Is that a permanent thing if someone gets banned? If so, is there a way to delete them? I found someone who was banned, a fairly new member. I came upon it and was kinda triggered. If I was new in my healing, I would not have taken that very well. Any insight or comments on that? Found
  7. Welcome!
  8. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found
  9. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found
  10. Welcome back!
  11. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found
  12. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found
  13. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found
  14. Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Found