Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

melsv

• Content Count

• Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

827 profile views
  1. welcome. sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.
  2. Welcome. Sorry you have to be here, but glad you came.
  3. Oh, yeah...I also forgot to add, "Everything happens for a reason." I think that's one of the worst ones... WTF?????!!!!
  4. "When did you realize he was intentionally abusing you?" (From my mom- mostly she was just ignorant. I think she meant what made you think he was sadistic instead of just out of control. I'm not sure. It just sounded really stupid to me.) My Reply: "Well....he was sexually abusing me..."
  5. My daughter and I went to the park-just the two of us. We love the swings...
  6. I couldn't have said it better myself- but perhaps, I'd only like to add that it seems to make targets of those who are openly survivors (which is a type of punishment for something that is not only NOT the survivors fault, but also something he or she can never change).
  7. Fantastic idea. Perhaps someone very IT savy could help us out with various instructions?