About moonfairy

• Birthday 11/17/1980

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType

Contact Methods

• Website URL
  1. Hi Manchester, Thank you for welcoming me so warmly to AS. - moonfairy
  2. Dear oui, mais & MidnightSunshine531, Thank you both for welcoming me to AS and for the safe hugs. You both are very nice and friendly. - moonfairy
  3. Just so no one is confused, by accident I posted a message under a different profile name, happylunagal. Really I am the same member as my original name, moonfairy. I apologize if I confused anyone. Talia
  4. Hi Lynn, Thank you for giving me such a kind and caring welcome to AS. I really appreciate how inviting you and everyone else here is to me. I am happy to be a new member here, and I am grateful to you for offering to listen to me anytime. I am also here for you if you ever need anyone to talk with. Happylunagal
  5. Thank you all for your warm welcome to AS! I look forward to getting to know you all better. - moonfairy
  6. Dear Sharon, Thank you for the warm welcome you gave me here. You are sweet. - moonfairy
  7. Hi everybody, I am a survivor of sibling incest who has been in recovery for almost 9 years from the effects of the abuse I endured. I look forward to getting to know all of you here on After Silence as I share more of my story along the way. - moonfairy