Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

whitecrow

• Content Count

• Last visited

About whitecrow

• Rank
    xoxoxlovedxoxox

Profile Information

• Interests
    Drawing, photography, writing and hanging out with friends and family.

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

334 profile views
  1. Welcome to AS I am sorry you are here too though that you had to go through something so awful. I am glad you have support though. It is important to have that. And it might help to tell at least someone in your family or a close friend but only ones you feel comfortable enough and only if you feel ready but I hope you look into counseling you have post trauma completely natural but I would get to counseling before it turns into PTSD I have it like most survivors but I didn't get enough help. I wasted time in counseling because I was scared to talk about it, but it is ok to talk about it. Just
  2. I hope you find the comfort and company you need here good luck with your journey (I know you've already been on your journey for a while lol just wishing you good luck w/ the rest of it) and as a welcome there is a dancing penguin! I always wanted to use that icon lol