Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

childlikehope

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://
  1. No one mourns for you. Your life was a wasteland. You could not break me. I could break the cycle. My sis will break free.... 5 x 5... because... We are brave and strong.
  2. I do have a question. I know you have a place for family/loved ones of survivors, but who are not survivor's themselves. I don't feel comfy asking for advise there because I have differing issues I'm struggling with, even if some may be similar... and I likely won't say all but I hope to find others that just kinda know. Where would be the place to try to talk to others who may have someone very dear to them struggling as well? I posted in a psychological well being thread, but I feel it really wasn't the right place either. If any know it and can move it to the right place, I'd be grat
  3. I'm here because I am an adult survivor of CSA who is struggling to deal with my sister's survival journey. Thanks, Lisa