Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

foggy172

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Recent Profile Visitors

669 profile views
  1. From my mother, said completely seriously: "When r*pe is inevitable, lie down relax and enjoy it." Same woman who tried to teach me that women "owe" it to men to spread their legs on demand, regardless of how they feel about it. Thanks, mom. Still not over that one.
  2. I didnt do myself in, and didnt commit career suicide either. I hope that counts.
  3. You are a life poison. But I am not biting.
  4. So much of this seems to be divided into two camps: the clueless people who just dont know that SA has profound effects, and the "I couldnt care less and will kick anyone when the're down" ones. I'll take clueless any day but most people succumb to the base part of human nature that makes us attack the . Because in our minds vulnerability is always a punishable offense.
  5. Thank you. I despise her too. She is a pretty f-ed up old lady..
  6. i have large sparkling eyes the colour of deep seawater. they've been the subject of admiration and photos. I can do martial arts really well. I have good posture and a nicely shaped figure.
  7. "Failure is inevitable. Defeat is optional" - me " When going through Hell, dont stop". "when all you got to keep is strong, move along, move along, like I know you do" - All-American Rejects
  8. Another one.. by my grandmother after I got the guts to say anything about what happened "well its obvious you deserved it, I knew you were a wh*re from the start". For the record, she did used to call me that when I was 5 years old
  9. I know the person who said it didnt mean it as invalidating but it kind of felt like it. "She is your mother, she must have been going through tough times too, you have to let bygones be bygones". I mean I get it, in his culture mothers are thought to be endlessly loyal and caring, and I wouldnt have minded that to be true. But what part of abusing and rejecting your own child I'm supposed to forgive and let go? They make first 20 years of my life a living hell, destroy any self-esteem I might hope to have and I have to FORGIVE? Holy moley, WHY?!
  10. "No means yes" ??????????? Really? Wow. Lame with a capital L. I just want to kick anyone's a** for saying that
  11. Reading this thread back.. so awful what people heard from others. All this cruelty and insensitivity abounds. Makes me want to put my perma-smile back on and never tell anyone anything.